Wednesday, March 04, 2009

More Washington Photos


Eagles Aflight (2009)
Well I was able to squeeze some time out yesterday to finish a few more photos from my Washington trip a few weeks ago. The above photo was taken on San Juan Island. As we were winding down our day on the island we ran across six bald eagles in the trees just off the highway. So naturally we pulled over to take some shots. As you can see I got a few good shots. Such magestic birds, you really do have to see them in person to really appreciate them.

I also finished a shot of the rocky shore on the island. I still have a few more pictures I think I can pull from the bunch, but they will have to wait til after I get back from Liberia. Course then I will have even more photos and video to sort through. In the meantime enjoy the photos on my Flickr account. Some will be up shortly on my main site.


Bald Eagle Overhead (2009)

Rocky Shore - San Juan Island (2009)
Rocky Shore - San Juan Island (2009)

No comments: