Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Trip Starting to Take Shape


Well, things are starting to fall into place for our Liberia trip. Above is a picture of the team going to Liberia. They are from left to right: James Domingo, husband of Heidi's cousin Joy; Judy Hammer, my mother-in-law; me; Verl Lindley, Heidi's grandpa; Brad Fielder, family friend of the Lindleys; Doug Hammer, my father-in-law. We have plane tickets, and we're about to send off our visa applications. This trip is slowly becoming more tangible. I also found out a couple of weeks ago I might be the resident IT when I am there. Which should be interesting since I am primarily a design guy who works on Macs. I am sure I'll be able to set it what they need but it might be messy for awhile. Thank goodness I'll have internet access over there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Kick it 'til it works!" Pretty good slogan to go by for IT.

avallak said...

Is that why they gave you a different job?