Sunday, February 22, 2009

Heidi at Sunset


Heidi at Sunset (2009)

After a full weekend of painting our old study to become a baby's room, and making the social rounds I finally got some time to work on my photos from Washington last weekend. Here's the first one. I was hoping to finish some more but my photoshop is acting squirrelly. So going to have to wait a little longer before I can post some more.

The photo itself was taken at Bald Eagle viewing park near Lynden. I just happened to be setting up my camera when Heidi walked into frame. It looked so good I thought it would make a great picture.

3 comments:

avallak said...

Why are there squirrels in your Photoshop?

Unknown said...

looking for nuts?? Not entirely sure ;-)

Anonymous said...

I can see Heidi is Outstanding in her Field!

;-) Mom