Saturday, February 06, 2010

End of Hiatus

It's been awhile. The past couple of months have been a bit overwhelming. Since Thanksgiving we've sold our place, moved in with my in-laws, sold my truck, bought a Pathfinder. And on top of that celebrated Christmas with both sides of our family. We did make sure to arrange the move well after Christmas. But the whole process has wiped me out. I still am trying to make the adjustment to our new arrangements. Not to say that things are bad, my in-laws have been great and very supportive of us. Just taking some getting used to.

But now the dust is starting to settle and it's time to move on. You will notice a few tweaks to the web site. And expect some more in the near future. Like an email newsletter, and more integration with my Etsy page. I also aim to post to the the blog, here, at least once a week.

No comments: